Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Another Volume of Kidz Newz, Zemi Edition


Zemi is saying more and more words now. Although some people may not understand her, I can. Here's a list of what we hear her say:

craaaa-ka (cracker)

dada (which means baby)-- and in a different tone

DaDa ( meaning either Mommy or Daddy)

bubbles

purple

moo

meow

woof

boo-boo

and I feel like I forgot a few, so I'll post them in another entry when I remember.

Also, she is so smart! Every day, several times, we review the locations of our facial features. nose? eyes? hair? ears? She gets them right! toes? belly? She finds them too! She's so smart. She likes to "rub noses"...which is so cute...heart-melting...which I have incorporated into her bedtime routine.


1 comment:

Leah said...

We call those 'nosey's'
We started that when Elijah was about a year old, and we still do it with Sofia!
So adorable.
I remember, Melody was and still is, super smart. She was speaking in complete sentences by age 2. The pediatrician was so surprised!

My Page

Powered By Blogger