Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Spam I'm Not

Has anybody else gotten a notice from blogger that your blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots? Apparently I won't be able to publish my posts, but I can save them in a draft. That is until the blogger team reviews my blog to determine that it is in fact NOT spam. I had to fill out a form for a request to do that or else blogger would delete my blog from it's site. That's a scary idea since I have been using this as a sort of scrapbook of my family. Argh......!
I'm writing this draft on March 6th. Let's see what day I can post it.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update, March 7th...It took blogger only a few hours to notify me that I could now begin to post again...here is their email to me last night:

Hello,
Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


Now I can rest.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My recipe blog was tagged as a spam blog. What a pain! I had to go through the whole rigamarole yesterday and finally got clearance to post again...argh! But I don't know why in the world they tagged yours...nothing spammy about it...I'm glad you got it all worked out! :)

My Page

Powered By Blogger