Monday, August 21, 2006

Where to start?

alright....I have some things to talk about, but I am just too lazy these days to post. I feel like I have so much going on that I don't know where to start, so I just crash from the thought of it all.
But here are a few unrelated things:
I went to the dentist last Thursday. That's always so fun! NOT!
The hygenist was talking to me with her mask on AND I could understand what she was saying. NO problem. I heard the doctor too, with his mask on. And I could hear the voices in the other room, and the machines in the office. Oh, and the straw that sucks you entire mouth into it... I could hear that gurgling.
We live across from a lake, so we often get Canada geese in our yard. We have had as many as 20 at one point, some taking naps and some eating the seeds on weeds in our yard. They honk too, and they are loud! I heard them while I was inside the house. I would not have heard them without my CI. I took some pictures, but I will post them another day. The geese walk funny, like they are on their tiptoes with their butts in the air, so we have been doing the geese step in our home, just having fun with it. If you can imagine how that looks. Tip toes and butts up, walking. We try to make each other laugh here at home.
On our way to the lake yesterday we passed thru this little tiny "town" where a sign was telling us we were passing the "Kountry Candy Store". How odd. I mean, come on! Let's be consistent with our misspellings, OK.. If you think country is spelled with a K, then why not candy as well?

Piano Man

I have been playing my piano a lot these days, trying to avoid stuff that needs to be done. NOT a good thing!

I'll be back when I feel like it.





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Um, are you having an off day? I see you're working on redecorating... :)
Go on, feel free to use the "100 Things". I need to update mine!

My Page

Powered By Blogger