Monday, January 30, 2006

Pet Peeves

Mercy Drops Falling tagged me on pet peeves. I have to list 5 of them. It's hard to come up with them because I really do not let a lot of things bother me. I stretched my mind to come up with these:

1) Those who interrupt others. I hate when I am talking and someone else cuts in and I can't finish what I have to say.

2) Intolerance for those who are handicapped or otherwise different than themselves.

3) Abortion. It's wrong, wrong, wrong!! ALWAYS wrong!! It should not even be an issue. STOP abortion!! It is murder.

4) People who fart around others. Just go in the bathroom or step outside.

5) Democrats, especially those who constantly bash the current administration. Move on already and accept and tolerate it. You lost, and your policies are no good or you would be in control.

I'm tagging Just Me @ From Us to You, and whoever else wants to continue this.

5 comments:

Patti Doughty said...

Talli, I have to give you a great big double thumbs-up on #5. I get so tired of hearing President Bush get slammed. Put anyone else in the White House at this time and the entire country would be at the mercy of terrorists.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with him, everyone ought to agree that he's a Godly man trying to lead while, himself, being led by God. Ain't it a sharp contrast to Clinton? Thank our lucky stars.

Patti

Mom said...

Absolutely Patti. Amen.

Unknown said...

I too hate it when people interupt. I have a couple of friends who do that......or should I say accaintances? My hubby also does that. I think it infuriates me and Kaci when he does.

Nikki said...

I have posted....enjoy my venting! Hope your week is going splendidly!!! :)

Unknown said...

I totally agree............with number 3.

My Page

Powered By Blogger