Wednesday, January 25, 2006

100 pounds and loving


So, I'm driving Aaron home from school today. He always asks me if he can sit in the front seat. I always say no. Today I got creative and was rewarded for it. I said, "Aaron, you have to be 100 pounds to sit in the front seat." Aaron says, but you're not 100 pounds."

Isn't that cute. Aaron thinks I'm lighter than 100 pounds.


Then at dinner tonight, Aaron took a big drink of water, then he put the glass down, took a deep breath, licked his lips, and said, " Mm, I LOVE MY LIPS!"

HAHAHAHA!

Apparently, this line comes from an episode of the Veggie Tales?? It was cute though and made me laugh.

Aaron can come up with the oddest things to say.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha....I remember when they announced that kids had to stay in a booster seat in the car til they were at least 85lbs. Kaci was about 16 when the statement was announced on the news. I laughed and said ok, Kaci, you HAVE to sit in a booster seat! She also finally reached over 100lbs since graduating and not working out anymore.

Nikki said...

100lbs. huh...that is a good one!!! Kaelyn is too tall to sit in a booster anymore and too skinny to ever be heavy enough to sit up front - it is the back seat forever!!!! YEA!!!
But hey, maybe I will try the hundred pounds answer -don't think I will be as lucky. Once Kaelyn said that on my next birthday I would be older than 94, and she was bragging to a friend that I didn't even need a cane....what is that???!!!
Kids are hilarious!
Happy Thursday - almost another weekend....thank the Lord!

Patti Doughty said...

Joyce, I tagged you today. Tried to tag Eric and Gail, too, but discovered Eric had already been tagged and he had tagged my sister and his mother. I ran one person short, but I hope you play. You can read the details on my Post from today.

Patti

My Page

Powered By Blogger