Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Found this post on another website: Memories!

This would have been in late 2008 or early 2009.

Remember when I received Zemi's new car seat through UPS, and when I brought the box inside, she was curious, but when I began to pull the seat out, she became TERRIFIED? HAHAHA She was screaming at it and clinging on to me as if that seat was a scary monster. Man I wish I had my video camera rolling at that moment! It was so funny. After a while, she warmed up to it, and wanted to try it out in the house. Aaron fastened her in it, as she would be seated while in the car, but he couldn't get it unfastened, and so he came to me crying that he just couldn't do it and he was so afraid he had broken it or that Zemi was going to be stuck in it forever. Ha, Aaron is so sensitive and sweet. Then daddy hooked it up in the car and that marked the beginning of a new stage of my baby girl's life. The next day, I made a celebratory trek to the park with her in her new seat. The first time I took her to the park, and her first trip in her new seat. She looks like such a big girl sitting in it.Her infant seat will be given to her cousin, to be born in February. Little Corban. I bought a new cover for the infant seat, and it is our gift to the new baby.

No comments:

My Page

Powered By Blogger