Sunday, October 07, 2007

One month young Zemi


I got her dressed up just for the fun of it. Look at her hair bow and little shoes.....


Zemi has been cracking some smiles every once in a while now for the past week. This is the first time I was able to capture one. I'd like to think they are intentional, but I'm not sure, since they don't come in response to anything, and only last for about a second.


Ben is giving her a kiss for his birthday, which was last Friday. Ben, and Aaron too, love to kiss on her. They will be protective of her I am sure.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the outfit and the shoes.

Eric said...

I think it is cute the way she is smiling at her daddy!

Leah said...

So sweet! And you look fantastic!

Nikki said...

She is just adorable. Love the pics!

My Page

Powered By Blogger