Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Ol' Kentucky.....

Lake Cumberland and the surrounding mountains.


Aaron and his hair after taking a ride on our jet ski.


Ben looks ready to drive....they both LOVE having a jet ski.


Jason jumping off the top deck of the pontoon we rented and spent the entire day on.

Ben and his cousin eating from the barrel of peanuts at a restaurant we went to one evening.

It's been a while since I have posted. I was in Kentucky for all of last week, from the 28th until August 4th. Since I have been home I have just been unpacking and (trying to) finish up projects around the house. I can't seem to get done though. I move and go all day and it doesn't get me very far! I can't wait for some help to finish painting the baby's room. I have the walls done, but now I am working on the woodwork around the doors and windows, and the baseboards, and the ceiling needs painting too, as well as a new ceiling fan/light and all the furniture needs to be put back in place. I have ordered the crib bedding and after I am done painting I can hang up the artwork and picture frames. Then hopefully Baby will be born. Then I can start on the boys room. We have knocked out a wall to make one big room for them and all their toys, so we have an unfinished room and exposed plumbing to fix up. Then I will need to paint that room. Or someone will.


Anyhow, my point is there is a lot to do around here and I can't seem to get it done. I am highly frustrated that it isn't completed yet, but some of that probably has to do with my nesting instinct. Everywhere I go, I find it isn't clean enough.

Here are a few pictures from Kentucky. It was a fun trip, especially for the kids. But I enjoyed the sleeping in every morning and not having to worry about housework. Although keeping up with highly energetic and excited boys was not so relaxing.

No comments:

My Page

Powered By Blogger