Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Think Pink!

Yes, that's right. I am pregnant. I found out on January 8th, the day I posted that nothing was going on. I wanted to wait to tell the world because last time I got pregnant, I miscarried. Yesterday we took an ultrasound and saw the hearbeat, and we saw baby swimming around like crazy, just wiggling everywhere! Everything is looking really good for now, except I haven't been feeling good. I have been in bed for a week. Nausea, headaches, vomiting....
As I have mentioned before.
My due date is Spetember 9th. I have never delivered on my due date though. I am hoping for August 31st at the latest. We are thinking pink! Please think pink with us.

1 comment:

Amy Parris said...

Congrats! I will pray for you daily in my list of pregnant moms. I will especially pray that the sickness leaves soon and the baby stays. Also, hopefully, the third time will be your pink charm :).

My Page

Powered By Blogger