Thursday, March 16, 2006

This, That, and NO Other

After Aaron's dental appt. this morning, I have decided that my kids are going to choose one of these two careers: doctor of some sort, or a musician.
Why a musician? I think it's wonderful when men can play instruments and play for an audience and travel around the world with other famous musicians. It pays well too. I want them to be good musicians, not struggling ones. If that doesn't work out, then......
When I got charged 250 bucks for them to fill two tiny tiny cavities, I knew that doc is making some dough! So if they can't be musicians, they have to be a doctor!

Hey, they gotta make some money to support their Mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck in deciding what they will do in their lives! LOL. I think they will be in charge of that...if my parents had decided for me, they prolly would have had me be a nun! LOL....

Mom said...

Nah! They are not even Catholic!
I will let the kids decide what they wanna be, as long as the ame is followed by an MD or a JD....LOL

My Page

Powered By Blogger