Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Checking In

Hello to all!

It has been a very long time! So so so much has changed since my last post. My plans to read more got sidetracked by life events that needed tended to, and still do. More on that in a bit.
Everything is different now.
Both of my boys have graduated high school, the oldest is a college sophomore. The youngest is a 7th grader, and my middle son is holding down a job until he decides what he wants to be and goes to college.
My personal life has changed a lot. Times are quite rough right now in many ways. I have a mysterious ailment within my left ear, going on 2 years of suffering, chronic pain, neuropathy, debilitating tinnitus. No resolution or official diagnosis from any doctor I’ve seen.  I remain hopeful anyways. Pushing through the bad days and relishing the good days. I was bedbound for several months. Looking for answers, trying to sleep, losing interest in my favorite things. It’s been mentally exhausting and physically painful and honestly I forgot I even had this blog until a few days ago.
My marriage is different as well. Marriage is hard. Changes have to take place and forgiveness is utmost importance for the sake of husband and wife. Grace and mercy also have a significant part in successful marriages. Currently there are complications for us, and uncertainty.
My children are now age 12, 18, and on the 5th of October— 20!
I’m now 42. Pictures below are me, my oldest, myself with my granddaddy and my second son, and then my daughter.




No comments:

My Page

Powered By Blogger