Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Photo Session







After an hour, I was able to get a photo of the kids for our annual Christmas card. The whole experience of that is not a good memory. Those of you who will receive my card in the snail mail will see the chosen pose, but for now...here are some shots that I managed to get of the kids during that session. The picture of me and my hubby are indeed on the card.
After Christmas, I'll post the photo of the kids I used on our card.
To some of you reading this blog: if you would like me to mail you a card, I would love to. I love sending holiday cheer to my friends and family. Email me with your home address. Or, if you've moved since last Christmas, email me your new address.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The pictures you posted are adorable!! I hate trying to get everyone to cooperate for pictures too. I wish I could say that it gets easier the older they get, but... :)
I hope I'm on that card list! I would love to see it! :)

Eric said...

Happy Birthday today Cuz! (wed.)

My Page

Powered By Blogger