My friend, mamajil, tagged me. FUN! So to start....
Her blog, M is for Mommy, can be found to your right, just scroll down.
Rules of Engagement:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Ok, six things you didn't know about me, or maybe you did.
1) I hate being deaf. It's very isolating. Even with an implant that enables me to hear, I still function as a deaf person. I miss a lot of life, but not as much as I used to. But I am still not a totally independent person. I hate it.
2) I have never tried to have children. None of them were planned. I am glad they are here though. Who knows where I would be without them. And I don't want anymore. I don't think I could handle it. 3 is enough for me. That's just who I am.
3) I would love to live in a big city where I could walk everywhere or take the subway. I hate driving.
4) I have some emotional scars from my childhood that prevent me from enjoying or doing certain things in my adult life. I need to get over it, but I just can't.
5) I don't have a lot of patience for some things. Ok....many things. I get irritated pretty easily, but I do force myself to have patience about it. For a little while anyway. On a good day.
6) I want my kids to stay kids. That way, I am in control of their lives. I can keep them safe and healthy. In other words, I wish I could freeze time. I do not look forward to the day when the kids have moved out and are fending for themselves. I just don't trust myself to bring them up in a way that allows them to be successful and happy. Try as I might. I guess we will find out though. Fingers crossed and first and foremost, trust in God.
I am tagging:
Jen at happyfamilyathome
Eric at Bomba Days
Leah at Mom are we there yet?
Nikki of the Miller Family
Rachel at Testosterhome
Amy at Raising Angels
Let me know if ya'll participate.