Monday, April 07, 2008

Sick of Being Sick

The rash finally went away, but the itching lingered for several days. My palms were especially itchy. It was very annoying. Saturday was the first day I noticed that the itching wasn't as intense.
Friday night, I noticed Zemi was hot. I took her temperture. 102!!! My baby! She continued with this fever all day Saturday, although it came down with each does of Tylenol, and finally Motrin kicked it out for good. Then Sunday she started coughing. Hacking, and gagging on whatever she coughed up. I was up several times through the night when she woke up coughing or crying. Monday morning, (today) her nose is running. I drove her to the pedes office to speak with the nurse about what I can for her. The nurse says she should be seen because of her having that high fever. It could be bronchitis, she says. So, erring on the side of caution, I will be taking her in this afternoon. Besides, all of the cough/cold meds for kids under the age of 5 have been pulled from the shelves! You cannot get these type meds for young children unless you see a doc. Is it a conspiracy? argh!
Aaron woke up with a tummy ache this morning. But his ache is from eating too many beans yesterday. LOL
I am so over having these sick germs in my home. Kids brought them home from school, and it's going around and around. ONE KID (someone else's kid) went to school sick, and now everybody has to suffer. I am getting into a depression-like state because I can't keep anyone healthy.

No comments:

My Page

Powered By Blogger