Friday, April 11, 2008

Girls Have Fun Even When Sick :)

So now Zemi has had a fever with cough and runny nose this week....now I have it, but no fever. Argh! I'm sneezing and sniffling. Zemi does not seem to be bothered by it too much, save for wanting me to hold her a lot. She doesn't want her baby food too much either.
Jennifer was here yesterday and today. Yay! I had a lot of fun with her. We shopped and dined and chatted way into the night. Zemi went with us everywhere.
I hope Jennifer doesn't catch this cold! Sorry if you did girlie!
I will post some pictures eventually.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

If I catch the cold, it was worth it...all those baby kisses were wonderful! I miss you already!
Hug the family for me...I'll try to get pictures of my own up soon!

My Page

Powered By Blogger