Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm back!

Part of the trip was business for Jason. Here we are at a company sponsored dinner at Ruth's Chris. I didn't get to eat too much of my dinner because I had to hold Zemi and rock her to keep her from fussing....it worked. She didn't make one sound and stayed asleep as long as I held her. Don't we look nice all dressed up?


This is the beach at our hotel resort in Naples. The hotel sure was nice! I took the kids down to the beach while Jason was in meetings. We all had lunch at a caf'e on the beach here. Then we spent the whole day at the pool and it's huge winding waterslide.


And here is Zemi at 8 weeks old.

We all went on a week-long trip to sunny South Florida....Naples and Tampa were the destinations. We all had a GREAT time.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your pictures! Zemi gets prettier all the time...what a gorgeous little princess!

Leah said...

Oh! Look at her cute little chubby cheeks!

My Page

Powered By Blogger