01. Are your parents married or divorced? Ummm, I am a love child of the 70's...my biological parents were never married.
02. Are you a vegetarian? Mostly, I eat very little meat, but I love salmon and tuna.
03. Do you believe in Heaven? Definitely :)
04. Have you ever come close to dying? I don't think so...
05. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? my wedding ring set, except when I clean, or like now, when I have lost too much weight that it won't stay on my finger.
06. Favorite time of day? depends on my mood
07. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? not usually
08. Do you wear makeup? Yes...
09. Ever have plastic surgery? No.
10. If you did have plastic surgery, what would you do? bigger boobs...
11. What do you wear to bed? pajama set
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? drive too fast
13. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? definitely, all ladies should and some men too!
15. What kind of sneakers? Not too big a fan of sneakers, but if I have any I like to get what fits the best.
16. Do you believe in abortions? Not for a single second. It is ALWAYS wrong!
17. What is your hair color? naturally, it is a medium brown, very flat color. I dye it differing shades of auburn and darker brown though.
18. Future child’s name? I better come up with one haven't I?
19. Do you snore? No.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? hmmmm..... What season is it? In the winter I want to go to the Bahamas or someplace warm, in the summer I want to move to Alaska.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? LOL, well I have my old pink stuffed mouse from my childhood that I break out when I am feeling really sick or upset about something. I haven't been able to find it lately though..Jason likes to hide it from me, and now neither of us knows where it is.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? remodel my current home, sell it for profit, buy a new, bigger home, donate some, bank the rest.
23. Gold or silver? Silver
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Kosher hot dogs only, if I must have one.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Gee, unless this scenario is real, I cannot come up with an answer.
26. City, beach or country? city
27. What was the last thing you touched? my can of A & W cream soda, YUM!
28. Where did you eat last? At Moe's ....Moe's knows burritos!
29. When’s the last time you cried? Saturday night. I just felt so sick.
30. Do you read blogs? I have a few favorites that I read, yes.
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? maybe if it was Halloween, but I do not even celebrate that.
32. Ever been involved with the police? Only while getting a speeding ticket
33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap? I like to switch it out, but now I use Garnier Nutrisse for my hair and Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar and Fig scented shower gel. It smells fabulous!
34. Do you talk in your sleep? every night...LOL
35. Ocean or pool? Pool...
36. Sauna or whirlpool? Whirlpool. I'm lucky I have a jacuzzi tub at home, although I am not supposed to use it while pregnant.
37. Starbucks or Krispy Kreme? am I ordering coffee or doughnuts?
38. Window seat or aisle? Window!
39. Ever met anyone famous? James Taylor, the Beach Boys, Jason has met Bill Cosby.
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? I believe I am a successful mother and wife, and that has been my goal. Other people have their own idea of success but in my ideal, I am successful.
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl!
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Given the choice between these two, I'd have to go with Oprah, but I do not even watch these type of shows. I would rather watch Martha Stewart over one of these two.
43. Basketball or Football? No sports!!!
44. How long do your showers last? 15 minutes I would say...depends on if I have to shave my legs and/or wash my hair.
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? automatic in this city! Too many hills!
46. Cake or ice cream? Ice cream :)
47. Are you self-conscious? sometimes
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? no, but recently, I threw up Gatorade and it burns the heck out the throat coming back up.
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? not money, but food, like granola bars, packs of crackers, and cans of soda.
50. Have you been in love? Yes...
51. Where do you wish you were? asleep
52. Are you wearing socks? yes, my feet are cold.
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? in the cab part while Ben was being cared for in the back.
54. Can you tango? what kind of "tango"? the dance? no
55. Last gift you received? candy for Valentine's
56. Last sport you played? ummmm........ballet?
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? clothes and shoes, esp now since I need some maternity clothes.
58. Where do you live? North Florida
59. Where were you born? North Florida
60. Last wedding attended? My cousin Eric, his bride Jennifer... last July
62. Favorite position? (where did #61 go?) seated with my legs crossed.
63. Most hated food(s)? eggplant, oysters, anything pork, bacon, ham, etc....
64. Most hated soda pop? Sprite
65. Can you sing? yes but I used to be better at it before I was stricken with a bad case of laryngitis at age 25.
66. Last person you instant messaged? Shana, my beautiful, Bostonian buddy.
67. Last place you went on holiday? Ft. Lauderdale
68. Favorite regular drink? sweet tea
69. Current Song? I'm not into these new bands and their music...I like the 80's classics and some early 90's stuff, and I like folksy tunes like James Taylor.
70. Tag 3 friends. YOU! :) And come let me know if you're playing so I can come visit you!