Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dehydrated

I didn't keep much down yesterday. I threw up alomost everything I ate. I cannot drink any liquids either. I gag when I think about drinking anything, and food in general makes me sick to my stomach. I have burned a hole in my throat from puking so much. Too much acid. I went to the doctor today. He said I am too slender to have any leeway with my body replenishing itself of fluids and nutrition. I have no fat stores from which this would come from. He said if I didn't keep anything down today, I would have to go to the hospital tomorrow and have my hydration through an IV. If it comes back after that, I will need home care to do an IV for me. I have been sucking on popsicles today. I am freezing now! So far I have kept them down. If I continue to keep them down I won't have to go to the hospital. He is definitely more worried about me getting fluids than he is about food.

No comments:

My Page

Powered By Blogger