Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wanna know a secret?

The A-Z of Me Me Me

A - Available/Single? Married/ Neither
B - Best Friend? I have a lot of friends
C- Cake or Pie? brownies
D - Drink Of Choice? coffee
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? make-up
F - Favorite Color? depends on my mood
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? don't like candy
H - Hometown? Tallahassee
I - Indulgence? chocolate, coffee, hot showers
J - January Or February? October
K- Kids & Their Names? Ben and Aaron
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Family, friends and God
M - Marriage Date? March 27, 1999
N- Number Of Siblings? 4
O - Oranges Or Apples? Orange juice or apple pie only
P - Phobias/Fears? the uncontrollable
Q - Favorite Quote? "Huh?"
R - Reason to Smile- my kids
S - Season? fall
T - Tag Three People? Bomba Boy, Munford Chaos, and Nikki
U - Unknown Fact About Me? hmmmm....I used to be a top-notch roller skater in my youth..boy! Was I fast!
V - Vegetable you don’t like? eggplant and cauliflower
W - Worst Habit? staying up too late?
X - X-rays You’ve Had? my wrist, my head, my teeth
Y - Your Favorite Food? dessert
Z - Zodiac Sign? The calendars say I'm a Sagittarius, but I do not even follow this nonsense. Puh-Lease!

No comments:

My Page

Powered By Blogger