Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Amelia


When we first arrived in our hotel room, 4th floor, I went onto the balcony to take in the view.. Jason snapped my photo as I looked back to him calling for me. You can see the Atlantic and the golf course below.


This boardwalk leads to the beach from the hotel. I just thought this would make a nice picture, yes??

Like I said in the earlier post, I got creative with my photos. I saw these sea gulls on my beach walk. The look to me like they have an attitude problem. LOL

Yea, another scene I thought would be a nice photo.


And, yes I did set foot in the Atlantic.

After the sand and seashells destroyed my nail polish...oh well!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Joyce,
You are a top notch photographer!!
The pictures of the jellyfish are worthy of National Geographic.
The one of you is beautiful, and yes, the beach/fence scene and the birds would make lovely pictures. The composition is great. Nice work!

June in Sarasota

My Page

Powered By Blogger