100 things about me---------part 3
51. I think gas is too expensive, but I don't think it's all Bush's fault.
52. I am underweight right now, and terrified of becoming fat.
53. I don't think I have an eating disorder, though. I love, love, love to eat.
54. My favorite flowers are hydrangeas. I have several hydrangeas bushes around my home.
55. I love to clothes and shoe shop.
56. I do not have a guilt complex about spending money on clothes for myself. I always grab something for the kids or my husband, sometimes my mother in law.
57. I am obsessive about TJ Maxx, because I can buy a lot of clothes for what I would spend on 2 or 3 items at major dept. stores.
58. I can and do scrapbook.
59. I play the piano and alto saxophone.
60. I do not idolize movie stars or TV stars, nor do I follow up and coming musical artists..it isn't important to know this stuff.
61. My favorite movie of all time is probably the Indiana Jones series, but I like several others too.
62. I am a jeans and T-shirts person, but some days clothes bother me, I feel too confined, so I would just rather wear a nightgown all day.
63. I love shoes. I have about 50 pair. I like fashionable shoes. I can wear almost any kind of shoe. But I love flip-flops and flats.
64. I keep my toenails painted in bright, but traditional colors.
65. I am totally taken with the Take Home Chef on TLC.... whenever I can catch him on TV, I watch so I can just look at him. He is just about the only blonde man I like the looks of. I don't think he's a real blonde though I don't care, and I want him to come cook for me. Too bad he already came to Tallahassee. And I missed him!
66. I listen to XM radio and I love the 80's station....all 80's all the time.
67. I am prone to tinnitus, most of the time I don't notice it, but last night it woke me up because it sounded like a helicopter outside my window.
68. I LOVE Boston Baked Beans candy. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
69. We have five cats. Hopefully 3 of them will move out by Christmas.
70. Some of my pet peeves are: 1.liars 2. theives 3. Slow and/or late people 4. abortion 5. reality TV
71. I collect all of an author's work.
72. My decorating style is: mostly traditional with warm colors, very clean straight lines in furniture. And I abhor clutter. Everything has to be organized and in it's place.
73. My house is not my "dream house", but it is home, but I can see us building what is my dream home in about 10 years.
74. I love to flip thru magazines, then throw them away for recycling. I keep cooking magazines and use the recipes in them.
75. I buy organic food if it is available and reasonably priced. I always gets what is the healthiest option, and I avoid partially or fully hydrogenated oils at all costs, and I try to steer clear of high fructose corn syrup. Food is best for you when it is closet to it's natural state.