Thursday, June 15, 2006

To Jennifer:

I had no idea I was getting any snap-on colors. I thought I was just gonna get the external piece in the color I wanted, which was the dark color to match my hair. If I knew it came with snap-on colors, I would have wanted the funky design colors. I got the blending colors, black, gold, and silver, although I don't know why, at 29, silver would blend in. But it looks cool. I want to keep these colors and get the funky ones too. Maybe the funky ones are not included and must be special ordered??

As far as my hair covering it up:

So far, I have worn my hair in a ponytail everyday because I have a habit of running my fingers thru my hair, and when I do this, I knock off the headpiece. My fingers get tangled in that cable that runs from the headpiece to the processor and yanks it off. I think that cable need to be shorter so it lies flat on my head and not loop up due to the slack in it. Wearing my hair down would be more comfy if that were the reality.

1 comment:

David R said...

You should have been the one to pick which snap-on colors you want. You can order more if you like, but it really should have been your choice from the get-go. I'm not sure what the deal is with your clinic not asking you. Do you have two Auria's? One for keeping sealed for trade in and one for wearing now?

My Page

Powered By Blogger