Thursday, June 08, 2006

6:15 this morning. I am still asleep, but awakening slowly due to the cramped quarters of my bed. Jason is one side ( more like in the middle) and Aaron has crawled in and is on my other side. I am squeezed in between the two guys, so I'm feeling hot and uncomfortable, therefore, I start to wake up.

Back up a few days.....Aaron has been doing a countdown to his birthday everyday. He tells me everyday how many days till his birthday.

Back to this morning.

So, I'm half asleep, when I hear, " MOM!"
I sat up straight as a board. "What babe?" I say...it's Aaron, of course, he's right in the bed with me, remember?

"ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY!!"

Then he crashes back down to the bed and is immediately asleep again. And he is still asleep now at 8:40...hasn't moved a muscle.
But I am up however. I think this is one of a few times I have gotten out of bed as wide awake as I was this morning. Let the day begin. Who needs a rooster when you have kids?

No comments:

My Page

Powered By Blogger