Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Funny story


This morning while the three of us (Aaron was still asleep) were eating breakfast, I mentioned that when I woke up this morning, Rajah, our cat, see above photo, was lying Sphinx-style on my chest, staring at me and breathing on me. Which was Ok with me. Jason said, yea, Rajah had jumped on the bed about an hour earlier and had been on my chest like that ever since. I said, OH! Well, how come he likes to sit on me, but not you?....you see the cats ALWAYS sit on me, which I don't mind, but I'm just making conversation. Jason says...."you have more padding."

Get it??

At this point Ben cracks up laughing so hard, I'm surprised milk didn't shoot out of his nose....

What is Ben thinking? Does he actually get this little comment? Or did he just think it was a funny sounding statement?

Jason and I started laughing too, first because we totally got the joke of course, but most of all because Ben started laughing too. I told Jason not to make those kinds of statements around the kids..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He prolly just thought it was a joke. My cat likes to sit on me too.....

Nikki said...

That is pretty funny...who knows, Kaelyn picks up on more things than I would have given her credit for!!! But that was a pretty tame comment, very funny, but tame!!
My dog does the same thing early in the morning, but I think that is her sign that she is patiently waiting for me to take her out :)!
Happy Wednesday -

My Page

Powered By Blogger