Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Winter

Today it is 67 degrees. At least at the moment. It will probably go higher. It is a sunny and perfect day! I love it! We haven't seen the sun in 2 days.
Yesterday was dark, muggy and very, very rainy. It even hailed a little. If you watched the Rose Parade yesterday and thought that was bad weather, then you would not believe the weather we had yesterday. It was awful!
Sunday, the 1st, was muggy and overcast as well.

Our weather now resembles what we have in March and April.

We are having uncommonly warm weather here. I suppose Old Man Winter decided to take this season off, at least in Florida.
I shouldn't complain, but this is not winter. One of the joys of life is experiencing the changing seasons.
I am going to take advantage of this perfect weather and get some work done outside. Because, as we all know, I HATE the summer and it's heat, so I don't hardly get anything done in July or August. I'll save my complaining for then. For now, I thank God that we have this beautiful, crisp weather. Perfect for opening windows and playing outside.

Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has been unseasonally warm here also, but of course, I LOVE IT... Now yesterday here was close to perfect. Not hot, not cool, just right. Today is a little cooler and I believe it will start getting colder again.

My Page

Powered By Blogger