Friday, December 02, 2005

Look. See.

My kids, the cuties.
Here's our Christmas Tree. Isn't it beautiful?
Me with my new glasses.

Ben's class went to the museum today and there was a cutout of this bat.

Today was quite a different day of school for Ben as the day was spent at the museum instead of their regular activities on school grounds. He saw so many animals and learned so much, he got to have a picnic, and ride on a school bus. All exciting things for him. So I asked Ben what was his favorite part of the day. He said, " We did not have to rest on our mats." HAHAHA Everyday before lunch at school they have lights out and lie on the floor on plastic padded mats, just like I did in Kindergarten. I thought it was funny that he would chose NOT resting as his favorite thing all day when compared to all other activities of the day. If I can even close my eyes for a little while, THAT is MY favorite part of the day. KIDS.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

all the pictures are good...I can understand why he wouldn't like to "rest", too much going on around him that he wants to learn.

My Page

Powered By Blogger